https://www.youngdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/stop-struggling-with-website.jpg 450 775 Julie Young https://www.youngdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/young-design-logo-1.png Julie Young2019-01-27 17:02:042019-01-27 17:02:04Stop Struggling with Your Website
Stop Struggling with Your Website
You may think that you or your employees will be able to create and maintain a corporate website that achieves your marketing goals and is user-friendly. But are they designers or programmers? Do they know how web design and marketing work together? Stop struggling and hire a pro. With these five crucial skills, a professional web development company will get the job done right:
- Design and code a website to enhance your company’s brand. Web designers know how best to translate your brand to the web; coders have the technical tools to implement the look and feel.
- Ensure a smooth user experience. Web developers keep up with the latest in design and user interaction, including navigation, forms and responsive programming.
- Plan your website for optimal marketing leverage. If you have a marketing department, a pro will work in tandem with them. If not, they can fill that role to leverage your site as a marketing machine.
- Write awesome web content and provide SEO strategy. Professional web writers develop content that works for the web, vs. print. And expert SEO strategy is a must. Shortcut sites such as Wix or Squarespace can’t compete with a pro in SEO.
- Leverage professional experience. Experienced web development companies have dozens of completed website projects under their belt, if not more. Why risk your company’s reputation? You’ll be in good hands with a skilled and efficient pro.